La citadelle  Index du Forum
La citadelle  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Chat Edit Lists

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La citadelle Index du Forum -> la citadelle de warhammer,battle et 40,000 -> La section des invités
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hartljakqu
spaces marines d'assaut

Masculin
puissance psychique: 26
puissance physique: 0,62

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Chat Edit Lists Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat Edit Lists
> DOWNLOAD

Accounting & Bookkeeping. How to Edit Your Facebook Chat Options. People wont get notified when you add them to these lists.To help you get started, you have lists for:Close Friends: Friends you may want to share exclusively with. Then tap "Manage" at the top right of the screen.Mute Notifications: Tapping this option mutes notifications generated by activity within a chat. Can I edit a smart list?shareShare ArticleYou can edit a Smart list to:Rename itAdd or remove friendsArchive itIncrease the radius for location based smart listsTo edit a smart list:Click Friend Lists under Explore on the left side of your News FeedClick the name of the smart list you want to edit (ex: Chicago, Illinois Area, University of Southern California).Click Manage List in the top-right corner, and select an option.Was this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I edit the name of a list?How do I delete a list?How do I add or remove friends from a list?How do I add friends to my Close Friends list?How do I create a list to organize my friends?. English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)Italiano Facebook 2018AboutAd ChoicesTerms & PoliciesPrivacyCreate AdCookiesCareersCreate Page.. For example, if you list San Francisco as your current city, youll have a list with all of your friends who also list San Francisco as their current city. Facebook Options exist for managing your Facebook chats on a mobile device, however the options are more limited than what is available on a computer.How to manage your Facebook chats on a mobile deviceOpen Messenger and tap the conversation that you want to manage to open it. You can also search for a specific friend you want to add.To remove someone from the list, click Manage List in the top right, then click Edit List. Click Add next to the friends you want to add to your Acquaintances list. Money & Debt. Note that the options in this list pertain ONLY to the chat which you are currently viewing. Human Resources. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Search Search the site GO . Finances & Taxes. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I add someone to my Restricted list?Putting someone on the Restricted list means that youre still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.For example, if you're friends with your boss and you put them on your Restricted list, then post a photo and choose Friends as the audience, you arent sharing that photo with your boss, or anyone else on your Restricted list. Using a list, you can filter the stories you see in your News Feed or post an update for specific people, like your coworkers or friends who live near you.To create a new list:Click Friend Lists under Explore on the left side of your News Feed.Click Create List.Enter a name for your list and the names of friends youd like to add. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. You can use the audience selector to choose the list you want to share a post with.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoCan people see who I'm sharing with?People who can see your post can also see the audience you chose to share with:Public Friends (+) Only Me CustomWhen you use the Custom audience option to share a post with a list or specific people, the people you share the post with may be able to see each other's names. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. You can choose to exclude these people when you post something by choosing Friends except Acquaintances in the audience selector. Keep in mind you can add or remove friends from your lists at any time.Click Create.In addition to any lists you create, you'll also see smart lists. You will get notifications when they post, but can turn these extra notifications off at any time.Acquaintances: People you might want to share less with. Note that your friends wont get notified when you add them to custom lists.To access these lists, scroll down to Friends on the left side of your News Feed. There are many options available to manage your messages, here we'll take a look at a few of the most helpful.How to manage your Facebook chats on a computerTap on the "gear" icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen (make sure you're on the chat main page by following the instructions above). When you click on the gear icon, there will be a list of options which you can select. To edit the name of one of your lists:Click Friend Lists under Explore on the left side of your News FeedClick on the list you want to editClick Manage List at the top of the pageSelect Rename ListType in the new name and click SaveWhen you change the name of a smart list, only you can see the new name. When you add someone to your Restricted list, they will only be able to see your Public content or posts of yours that you tag them in.You can also create custom lists to organize friends as you like. Business Communications & Etiquette. Setting Up a New Business.. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error. Smart lists update for you based on what your friends put on their profiles. Remember that when you share with friends on a list, they only see the name of the list if its a smart list.Note: Close Friends, Acquaintances and Restricted lists cant be renamed.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I delete a list?To delete a friend list you created:Click Friend Lists under Explore on the left side of your News FeedClick on the list you want to deleteClick Manage List and select Delete ListTo archive a smart list:Click on name of the list you want to archiveClick Manage List and select Archive ListLearn more about these lists.Note: You cant delete smart lists (ex: Close Friends, Acquaintances, Restricted), but these lists will stop appearing on your homepage if you don't use them.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I turn notifications for Close Friends on or off?Youll automatically get notifications when people on your Close Friends list post to Facebook, but you can turn these notifications on or off:Click in the top-right and select Settings.Click Notifications in the left column.Click Close Friend Activity, then click On Facebook.Click next to Close Friends activity, then select On or OffIf you're getting notifications when people post and they aren't on your Close Friends list, learn how to receive fewer notifications.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Managing Your ListsHow do I view posts from specific friends in one feed?You can create lists to organize your friends and see posts from specific friends in one feed.To see the feed for a friend list, find the Explore section on the left side of your home page 5a02188284
facebook account in iphotohow to upload a video on the facebook appperche non mi esce la chat di facebook sul cellularehow to delete a page on your facebook accountaplikasi facebook chat for nokia 5233how to hack a password of a facebook accountnokia lumia 710 turn on facebook chatcomment pirater un page sur facebookolder version of facebook app for blackberrycara hack baseball heroes di facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La citadelle Index du Forum -> la citadelle de warhammer,battle et 40,000 -> La section des invités Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange